INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA
The Executive MBA is designed for executives and entrepreneurs with at least seven years of experience, and that have held top management positions for at least three years. Specifically targeted to people facing daily challenges in their performance as directors of national and multinational firms in Mexico, these professionals are looking to take their managerial skills to another level by finding a balance between their work and personal lives.
Managers often must use global strategies to navigate current business situations, and having a broad business perspective is crucial for making key decisions. The opportunity to visit successful companies in other countries, learn about their implementation of best practices, and listen to globally recognized business leaders share their management styles and innovative practices helps our participants become global citizens and better hones their management skills.
Participants are able to choose from the following options, based on their personal interests:
Module at Ivey School of Business:
General topic: Doing Business in a Global Environment
Other topics: International Strategic Financial Planning, Global Environment of Business, Global Strategy, Global Marketing Planning.
Duration: One-week intensive
Format: Participants are integrated into the established work teams in Ivey’s Executive MBA.
Module at Berkeley Haas School of Business:
Topic:Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Duration: One week
Format: 3 days of sessions at the Berkeley Haas School of Business and 2 days visiting technology companies.
Module at Kellogg School of Management:
General topic: Marketing
Other topics: Creating a Marketing-Focused Culture, Strategic Marketing Communications, Marketing and Growth Strategies, Leading with Big Data and Analytics.
Location: Evaston, Illinois.
Module at Columbia Business School:
General topic: Value Investing
Other topics: History of Value Investing, Valuation Framework, Competition and Strategic Issues, Evaluation Growth and Risk Management.
Location: New York.
Module at London Business School:
General topic: Leadership Development for a Digital Future.
Other topics: The Disruption, Disruptive Business Models, The Marketing Challenge, Blurring Industry Boundaries, The Organizational Challenge.
Location: London, U.K.
In today’s world, business leaders have an even greater commitment to society. The development of management practices to build socially conscious companies and new models of social well-being is a key element to achieving real transformation in our societies.
Every year, an elite group of business leaders enrolled in Executive MBA Programs from around the world gathers at IPADE Business School to share experiences and knowledge, enrich management practices, and discover new business models to help people lift themselves out of poverty and create sustainable wealth. This event brings together distinguished faculty members from several countries, as well as renowned lecturers and international experts.
EXECUTIVE MBA PARTNERS
IPADE has partnerships with the following business schools and universities that participate in the Executive MBA International Week and receive IPADE participants during their study trips.
- Barna Business School, Dominican Republic.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), China.
- CEU Business School, Hungary.
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB), China.
- Berkeley, University of California, USA
- Columbia Business School. USA.
- Crummer Graduate School of Business-Rollins College, USA.
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business-Northeastern University, USA.
- Haas School of Business-University of California Berkeley, USA.
- IAE Business School, Argentina.
- IDE Business School, Ecuador.
- Instituto de Estudios Empresariales de Montevideo (IEEM), Uruguay.
- IESE Business School, Spain.
- INALDE Business School, Colombia.
- Ivey Business School, Canada.
- Kellogg School of Management-Northwestern University, USA.
- Nordakademie University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- PAD, Escuela de Dirección, Peru.
- RMIT University, Vietnam.
- Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands.
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Belgium.
- Northeastern University, USA.
- UAS-Universidad Austral, Argentina.
- UNIS Business School-Universidad del Istmo, Guatemala.
- Warwick Business School, UK.