INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA
EXECUTIVE MBA INTERNATIONAL WEEK
In order to share our vision and exchange points of view of what is happening in the world. Every year IPADE, with the collaboration of important American and European Business Schools and Institutes, organizes the International Week of the Executive Master in Business Administration Program at its Mexico City Campus.
Since 1998 the Executive MBA International Weeks have been taking place, they have always focused on relevant topics of interest. The 17th Executive MBA International Week will be focused on: Business and Human Dignity Rediscovering the social meaning of business.
- Nordakademie Graduate School (Germany)
- Ivey Business School (Canada)
- Maquarie Graduate School of Business -MGSM- (Australia)
- Crummer Graduate School of Business (U.S.A.)
- MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Italy)
- University of Edinburgh (U.K.)
- Escuela de Negocios Universidad de Montevideo, IEEM (Uruguay)
- IDE Business School (Ecuador)
- Instituto de Alta Dirección Empresarial, Universidad de la Sabana (Colombia)
- Barna Business School (Dominican Republic)
- UNIS Escuela de Negocios (Guatemala)