HOW TO APPLY?
Our Full-Time MBA Program has the main goal of developing managerial skills such as team working, leadership, decision making, global vision, and the ability to work under pressure. We work with the Case Method in order to analyze, discuss and come to a conclusion for more than 900 cases during the two years of the MBA. IPADE’s Full-Time MBA Program is taught 100% in English and in two campuses (Mexico City and Monterrey).
Learn more about our admission process and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in English:
- TOEIC (at least 850 points)
- TOEFL IBT (at least 100 points)
- TOEFL PBT (at least 600 points)
- IELTS (at least 6.5 points)
- Test options
- IPADE’s Management Skills Test
- GMAT (at least 600 points) [GMAT Code: 84S-H6-63]
- GRE (at least 150 points per section)
1. APPOINTMENT Your first contact with IPADE: an event, an appointment, a breakfast or a Skype call (for foreign applicants).
2. EXAM For the exam, you can prepare with our online course. Ask the Admissions Team for details (don’t forget to fill in the “Electronic Application”).
3. INTERVIEWS Interviews with directors of the Program (don’t forget to bring your documentation).
4. COMMITTEE The Admissions Committee will decide if you are accepted or not and you will receive a letter to let you know the results.
5. ENROLLMENT Once you are accepted, you have to pay the enrollment fee in order to have your place ensured and to apply for scholarships and financial aid.
6. SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCING You can start applying to scholarships and financing. Ask for information to the Admissions team.