What do we look for in MBA candidates?
1. Intellectual ability
- Good academic performance.
- An intelligent understanding of reality and how to react to it.
- The ability to connect concepts.
- Self-confidence in the presence of others.
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
- Ability to impact and influence others positively.
- Independent, without the need for instructions.
- Able to anticipate any situation.
4. Handle a heavy workload
- Keep a balance between work load, work quality, and objectives to be achieved.
- Channel efforts towards achieving goals on a short-term basis.