INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR FULL-TIME MBA
Considering globalization trends in leading companies and business schools, IPADE´s Full-Time MBA Program pursues a higher understanding and more powerful experience of the global context for its students, structuring suitable opportunities of joining short programs/components with prestigious organizations around the world such as: the Exchange Program, the International Week, an Academic Study trip, Case Competitions, among others.
Each year, IPADE offers up to 5 study trip destinations. Participants select the option that best fits their needs and interests.
- 3-4 academic sessions
- 10-12 company visits
- 2-4 cultural visits
- Some study trip destinations:
- China: Beijing, Shanghai, and Suzhou
- Vietnam and Singapore: Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore.
- Dubai and Qatar
Natural Resources Defense Council, Lenovo, Gruma, Volkswagen, Caterpillar, Stanley Black and Decker, Philips Healthcare, Baosteel, and Jun He Law, among others.
Vietnam and Singapore:
DP World, HSBC Bank, Thanh Cong Textiles, OLAM Vietnam, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Oshkosh Corporation, IBM, and General Electric, among others.
DOING BUSINESS IN MEXICO
The Doing Business in Mexico seminar is a weeklong program that gives participants the opportunity to learn about Mexico as an emerging market while interacting with colleagues from Mexico and other visiting countries.
International Week gives international MBA students the opportunity to:
- Learn about emerging markets, the role that they play in the current globalized world, and their impact on the global economy.
- Interact with other international and Mexican MBA students.
- Explore Mexico as an emerging market.
- Experience Mexican culture.
Why a week in Mexico?
- Mexico is a leader among emerging markets in Latin America with more than 35 multilateral trade operations.
- Mexico has numerous Free Trade Agreements with countries around the world, and has signed trade and investment agreements with 52 nations spread over three continents.
- Mexico is a hub for Latin America, with one of the fastest growing GDPs over the past 6 years.
- Mexico offers the opportunity to experience Mexico City and the contrast between the pre-Hispanic, colonial, and modern cultures.
- Mexico, along with countries like China and India, is an example of an emerging market. Generally, these countries have rapidly growing populations experiencing a substantial increase in living standards and income, rapid economic growth, and a relatively stable currency. IPADE faculty have the opportunity to analyze and explore business and development opportunities within this context.
- Five business/academic sessions: IPADE professors present three introductory conferences on the economic, political, and social environments in Mexico. To complement these sessions, professors deliver two live case studies focused on leading enterprises in Mexico.
- Four to five conferences given by invited businesspeople: Invited businesspeople from companies across various sectors will visit IPADE to share their experiences.
- Three visits to leading companies in Mexico: The Program includes visits to successful companies for students to familiarize themselves with the daily operations of enterprises in Mexico.
- Assigned team projects: Students participate in an assigned project to enable them to establish a more meaningful relationship with Mexico as a country, and its culture.
- Intercultural and social activities:
- Guided tour of the Teotihuacan archaeological site and pyramids
- Guided tour of the National Museum of Anthropology and History
- Guided tour of the Historic Center of Mexico City
- Economic Environment
- Social and Political Environment
- Business Culture
- 1 to 2 case studies presented by IPADE professors
- 4 to 5 guest speakers
2 to 3
- 1 to 2 case presented by an IPADE professor
- 4 to 5 guest speakers
Assigned Team Projects
- Lessons learned
FULL-TIME MBA PARTNERS
IPADE partners with more than 102 different business schools and universities in 47 countries. Students from these institutions participate in different Full-Time MBA Programs and activities including exchange programs, one-week seminars, cases competitions, study trips, etc
- AESE Escola de Direcção e Negócios (Portugal)
- Alba Graduate Business School (Greece)
- Audencia Business School (France)
- Birmingham Business School / University of Birmingham (UK)
- Cass Business School (UK)
- CEU Business School (Hungary)
- EBS Business School (Germany)
- EDHEC Business School (France)
- EMLYON Business School (France)
- ESSEC Business School (France)
- Faculty of Management and Economics / Herdecke University (Germany)
- Graduate School, Universita Bocconi (Italy)
- IESE Business School (Spain)
- IMD (Switzerland)
- London Business School (UK)
- LUISS Business School (Italy)
- Luxembourg School of Business LSB (Luxembourg)
- Management Center Innsbruck MCI – University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- Mannheim Business School / University of Mannheim (Germany)
- MIP / Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Italy)
- Montpellier Business School (France)
- NHH / Norwegian School of Economics (Norway)
- Nordakademie Graduate School (Germany)
- Nyenrode Business School (Netherlands)
- Poznan University of Economics and Business (Poland)
- San Telmo Business School (Spain)
- School of Business, Aalto University (Finland)
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Belgium)
- St. Gallen University Department of Management (Switzerland)
- Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration (Estonia)
- The KLU / Kühne Logistics University (Germany)
- UMEA School of Business and Economics (Sweden)
- University of Edinburgh Business School (UK)
- Warwick Business School (UK)
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management ZSEM (Croatia)
- A. B. Freeman School of Business / Tulane University (USA)
- Coggin College of Business / University of North Florida (USA)
- Columbia Business School (USA)
- COX School of Business / Southern Methodist University (USA)
- Crummer Graduate School of Business / Rollins College (USA)
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business / Northeastern University (USA)
- Daniels College of Business / University of Denver (USA)
- Darden School of Business / University of Virginia (USA)
- Faculty of Business Administration / Université Laval (Canada)
- Goizueta Business School / Emory University (USA)
- Goodman School of Business / Brock University (Canada)
- Haas School of Business / University of California Berkeley (USA)
- Harvard Business School (USA)
- Haskayne School of Business / The University of Calgary (Canada)
- Ivey School of Business / Western University (Canada)
- Jones Graduate School of Business / Rice University (USA)
- Kellogg School of Management / Northwestern University (USA)
- Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business / University of Regina (Canada)
- Michael Foster School of Business / University of Washington (USA)
- MIT Sloan School of Management (USA)
- Owen Graduate School of Management / Vanderbilt University (USA)
- Simon Business School / University of Rochester (USA)
- Smith School of Business / Queen’s University (Canada)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA)
- Stern School of Business / NYU (USA)
- The George Washington University School of Business (USA)
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College (USA)
- UMASS Boston / The University of Massachusetts (USA)
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School / The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
- USC Marshall School of Business / University of Southern California (USA)
- Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
- CEIBS China Europe International Business School (China)
- CKGSB Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (China)
- Coller School of Management / Tel Aviv University (Israel)
- Faculty of Business / University of Wollongong (Australia)
- Guanghua School of Management / Peking University (China)
- HKBU School of Business / Hong Kong Baptist University (Hong Kong)
- HKUST Business School / The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (India)
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur (India)
- Indian School of Business (India)
- Institute of Management Technology (India)
- MGSM Graduate School of Management / Macquarie University (Australia)
- NUCB Graduate School / Nagoya University of Commerce & Business (Japan)
- RMIT University Vietnam (Vietnam)
- Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration / Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
- Yonsei School of Business / Yonsei University (South Korea)
- Xiamen School of Management / Xiamen University (China)
- University of South Australia Business School (Australia)
- Barna Business School (Dominican Republic)
- Escuela de Administración / Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile)
- ESE Escuela de Negocios (Chile)
- Facultad de Negocios y Economía / Universidad de Chile (Chile)
- Fundação Instituto de Administração FIA (Brazil)
- IAE Business School (Argentina)
- IDE Business School / Universidad de los Hemisferios (Ecuador)
- IEEM Escuela de Negocios (Uruguay)
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración – IESA (Venezuela)
- INALDE Business School (Colombia)
- Instituto COPPEAD de Administração / UFRJ (Brazil)
- Instituto Superior de Empresa – ISE (Brazil)
- PAD Escuela de Dirección (Peru)
- UNIS Business School / Universidad del Istmo (Guatemala)
- ESCA Ecole de Management (Morocco)
- Gordon Institute of Business and Science (South Africa)
- Lagos Business School / Pan-Atlantic University (Nigeria)
- Strathmore Business School (Kenya)