IPADE FACING COVID-19
The safety and health of all IPADE students, faculty, staff, and visitors is our top priority. In the face of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to share some information about the safety standards and regulations we’ve implemented and the ways we’ve adapted our facilities to avoid contagion on IPADE campuses.
We are ready to continue offering you a world-class experience, and we are very excited to welcome you back to campus when it is safe to do so.
All this information has been developed by IPADE’s Committee for the Safe Return.
FACILITIES AND PERSONNEL
We’ve implemented international best practices to ensure that IPADE is a safe environment for everyone. Learn more about the preventative protocols and regulations that we have implemented to protect students, faculty, and staff once federal and local authorities determine that it is possible to resume in-person activities.
At IPADE, we’re committed to ensuring an excellent experience for each visitor to campus. In order to maintain a safe environment, we’ve implemented a mandatory health check. This process will require a few additional minutes of your time, so we recommend you plan your visit to campus accordingly.
Inside IPADE facilities
The following mandatory safety procedures have been developed to help maintain a healthy environment:
- All visitors to campus, including students, will be required to undergo a health check when they arrive on campus, including completing a health questionnaire, submitting to a temperature check, applying hand sanitizer, and using a shoe disinfecting mat.
- The correct use of facemasks is mandatory at all time.
- While on campus, you will have access to soap, water, disposable paper towels, and antibacterial gel. Additionally, a second temperature check will be carried out.
- It is important to maintain a physical distance of 1.5 meters between yourself and others at all time. Please follow the established pathways indicated in common areas.
- We encourage you to wash and disinfect your hands at least every two hours.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly your mouth and eyes.
- Smoking is completely prohibited, including electronic cigarettes.
- When coughing and/or sneezing, cover your mouth with your elbow.
- All IPADE facilities will be frequently disinfected and sanitized.
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, please inform the Program Coordinator or visit Health Services so the university can implement the corresponding protocol.
- Students will only be able to access the areas or buildings where classes are held. All other areas of campus will remain closed.
IPADE PROTOCOLS AND GENERAL GUIDELINES
Operations Protocol and COVID-19 Prevention Measures for In-Person Activities at IPADE Mexico City and Monterrey campuses.
- Official communication protocol for operation and prevention measures against Covid-19 for face to face activities. Download here
Visitors and students that do not comply with the COVID-19 health and safety protocol will be asked to leave campus. Visitors and students will be refused entry or asked to leave if they:
- Exceed the permitted temperature established by the authorities in each state
- Do not correctly wear their facemask
- Refuse to answer the health questionnaire